- underhalfprice.com and underhalfprice.co.uk are websites and mobile applications operated by Retail First Ltd referred to as the “Company”.
- We are registered in the UK, under company registration number 10996633 and our VAT number is (TBC). We are regulated by Advertising Standards Authority in the UK.
- This website is for retail stores (also known as the “seller” or “sellers”) in shopping malls and high street providing a central platform to showcase all their best offers which are half price or under half price.
Services and Content
- The Company is providing information on offers from retail stores and we provide a direct link to the retail store to verify the product, identify the details and make the purchase directly with the retail store.
- From time to time these offers will expire without notice based on availability or time. Once we know an offer is no longer available it is deactivated and deleted. This process happens when we run checks at regular intervals or we get notified by the retail store.
- The buyer needs to verify the listing on the seller’s website or with the seller. Any information provided on the listing may have expired on the sellers website, and underhalfprice.com takes no responsibility should that occur.
- The buyer buys directly from the retail store and any refunds, returns, complaints should be addressed to the store from which the goods are purchased.
- We apologise for any errors or omissions, by providing direct link to the retail store it is up to the buyer to verify the product information before entering into any commitment.
- Sites that promote non-family friendly content, pornography, adult content, racism or any illegal activity are prohibited
- No advice or information you obtain from or through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee.
- The Company is not liable for damages of any nature including but not limited to product liability, damage or loss of items, delivery failure, misleading information from advertisers related to purchases made through links from this website.
- The Company is not responsible for the offers by the sellers or seller websites. The Company or its domain pointers neither endorses nor guarantees any offers from the sellers and is not liable for any information on these product and services.
- The Company is not responsible for the validity of offers at sellers’ websites, which is the sole responsibility of the buyer to verify.
- The Company is not liable any information provided impacting the seller’s products, revenues or customers or any damage whatsoever.
- Under no circumstance will the Company be liable for any special, consequential or indirect damages of any nature, including without limitation, lost savings, lost profits, damages from the use of offers, products, services and deals listed in the website and purchasable at the third party website, or through any published content in our website
These terms are governed by English law.
The Web Site may be updated from time to time, including these Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this website you acknowledge that you have read and understood the updated Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. You should check our Website regularly for any updated terms and conditions and each time you use the website, the terms and conditions in this page applies to your use. Any updates to it will apply to you, so you should check frequently for any updates.